Dedicated to Obtaining the Compensation You Deserve
Personal Injury Attorney in Morgantown, WV
Maximizing Your Chances at Fair Compensation in Monongalia County
Attorney Jared T. Moore is an experienced West Virginia personal injury attorney who possesses unique insight as a former insurance defense lawyer. With knowledge of the opposing side, he is committed to maximizing compensation for medical bills, lost wages, physical pain and suffering, impairment of capacity to enjoy life, and punitive damages in Monongalia County.
If you were injured because someone else failed to exercise reasonable care and caution, The Moore Law Firm, PLLC can help you obtain the best possible outcome for your situation.
Call (304) 521-2451 now to schedule your consultation with our team. You can also contact our Morgantown personal injury lawyers online.
Committed to Maximizing Compensation Every Step of the Way
While we understand that no amount of money can heal physical injuries or bring back a loved one, The Moore Law Firm, PLLC is committed to pursuing just and fair awards through settlement or trial—whichever provides the best outcome for accident victims and grieving family members.
Specific areas of our personal injury practice include:
- Insurance bad faith: Insurance companies must act in good faith and treat you fairly. Unjustified denial of a claim or attempts to settle a claim for less than it is worth are examples of insurance bad faith. We know the insurance regulations and law and know exactly how to stand up against the insurance company.
- Motorcycle accidents: Injuries in motorcycle accidents are often more severe than regular auto collisions. When other drivers act carelessly, the risks to motorcycle riders increase. We thoroughly investigate motorcycle accidents and ensure riders are properly compensated.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Insurance adjusters are not on your side. We look out for your best interests. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we can analyze your claim, investigate the accident, and pursue maximum compensation for your loss.
- Product liability: When those who design, manufacture, or sell products fall short in reasonable standards of safety, serious injuries can occur. Our job is to hold negligent parties accountable when the intended use of the product has catastrophic consequences.
- Slip and falls: Property owners have an obligation to ensure a hazard-free environment for non-trespassers. Neglecting their responsibility for due care leads to dangerous conditions that result in serious injuries.
- Truck accidents: The size and weight of large trucks make them more dangerous. Trucking companies will act fast after an accident. Our attorneys have the resources and experience to quickly assemble a team to work for you.
- Workplace accidents: Some accidents that occur on the job go beyond a claim for workers’ compensation. Deliberate intent cases arise when an employer intentionally exposes an employee to a dangerous condition.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one is devastating. If the loss was caused by the actions of another, the loved one’s family may be entitled to compensation. We guide you through each step of the process and will ensure justice is served.
Statute of Limitations in West Virginia
A statute of limitations is a period of time in which someone has to bring their claim to court. In West Virginia, the statute of limitations on personal injury cases is two years from the date of injury or when the injury was discovered.
If you do not file your claim within this two year timeframe than you will no longer be able to bring your claim to court. That is why you should contact the personal injury attorneys from The Moore Law Firm, PLLC, right away to get started on your case.
No Fee Until We Recover PI Compensation for You
When you or someone you love is injured in an accident, paying an attorney should be the last thing on your mind. That is why we represent personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis—you do not owe us anything for legal services unless you receive a settlement or a jury returns a verdict in your favor.
There is never a fee to discuss or investigate your case. We believe that injured victims deserve the right to speak to an attorney without any obligation. Our attorneys agree to tell you whether you have a case and whether you need an attorney.
The Moore Law Firm, PLLC, is committed to helping those in need. We have the resources and experience necessary to take your case as far as it needs to go to ensure you receive a fair and just result.
Call our Morgantown personal injury lawyers now at (304) 521-2451 to schedule your free consultation.
Dedicated to Client SatisfactionRead What Our Clients Have to Say
No stone left unturned.
“Jared Moore was more than helpful during the whole process and went out of his way to make sure I not only knew what to expect at each step but also made sure all bases were covered.”
You can’t go wrong hiring Jared!!
“Despite an impossible prosecutor, as well as missing/lost evidence, Mr. Moore aggressively and diligently sorted it all out”
We are beyond thankful for Jared Moore.
“Anytime we contacted him, he got right back to us in a mannered time. He explains everything. From possibilities to what to expect. He does everything in his power to get the best outcome!!”
He constantly reminded me not to worry about anything.
“Jared was wonderful in resolving my case. He was professional, kind and very reassuring during the whole process.”
Jared goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are taking care of.
“Jared always kept the line of communication open and was very responsive if I had any questions.”
Case ResultsA Reputation for Success throughout West Virginia
Tractor Trailer Accident
Head-on collision resulting in serious injuries
Dog bite resulting in permanent facial scarring
Bullying/abuse of student
Six Figure Settlement
3 Reasons to Contact a DUI Attorney Right Away
Being charged with a DUI is serious. It can have a profound impact on many aspects of a person’s life, including their job, education, social standing, well-being, and, most importantly, their future ...Read More
Opening the Door Does Not Circumvent the Confrontation Clause
On January 20, 2022, the Supreme Court of the United States, in an 8-1 decision, refused to create an exception to the Confrontation Clause when a criminal defendant “opens the door” to such ...Read More
Making a False Complaint Against a Law Enforcement Officer is Now a Recognized Criminal Offense in WV
Effective July 7, 2021, it is a criminal offense to make a false complaint against a law enforcement officer in West Virginia. This new offense was added to the existing Obstruction statute and reads: ...Read More