Skilled Personal Injury Representation
Jared T. Moore is an experienced West Virginia personal injury attorney who possesses unique insight as a former insurance defense lawyer. With knowledge of the opposing side, he is committed to maximizing compensation for medical bills, lost wages, physical pain and suffering, impairment of capacity to enjoy life and punitive damages.
Committed To Maximizing Compensation Every Step Of The Way
At The Moore Law Firm, PLLC, we know that no amount of money can heal physical injuries or bring back a loved one. However, we pursue just and fair awards through settlement or trial, whichever provides the best outcome for accident victims and grieving family members.
Specific areas of our personal injury practice include:
- Insurance Bad Faith ― Your insurance company has a duty to act in good faith and treat your fairly. The unjustified denial of a claim or attempts to settle a claim for less than it is worth are examples of insurance bad faith. We know the insurance regulations and law and will stand up against the insurance company.
- Motorcycle Accidents ― Injuries in motorcycle accidents are often more severe. When other drivers act carelessly, the risks to motorcycle riders increase. We thoroughly investigate motorcycle accidents and ensure riders are properly compensated.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents ― Insurance adjusters are not on your side when contacting you following a car wreck. We look out for your best interests. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we will analyze your claim, investigate the accident and pursue maximum compensation for your loss.
- Product Liability ― When those who design, manufacture or sell products fall short in reasonable standards of safety, serious injuries can occur. Our job is to hold negligent parties accountable when the intended use of the product had catastrophic consequences.
- Slip and Falls ― Property owners have an obligation to ensure a hazard-free environment for nontrespassers. Neglecting their responsibility for due care leads to dangerous conditions that result in serious injuries.
- Truck Accidents ― The size and weight of large trucks make them more dangerous. Trucking companies will act fast after an accident. Our attorneys have the resources and experience to quickly assemble a team to work for you.
- Workplace Accidents ― Some accidents that occur on the job go beyond a claim for workers’ compensation. Deliberate intent cases arise when an employer intentionally exposes an employee to a dangerous condition.
- Wrongful Death ― The loss of a loved one is devastating. If the loss was caused by the actions of another, then the loved one’s family may be entitled to compensation. We guide you through each step of the process and will ensure justice is served.
No Fee Until We Recover For You
When you or someone you love is injured in an accident, paying an attorney should be the last thing on your mind. That is why we represent personal injury clients on what is called a “contingency fee” basis. That means you do not owe us anything for legal services unless you receive a settlement or a jury returns a favorable verdict in your favor.
There is never a fee to discuss or investigate your case. We believe that injured victims deserve the right to speak to an attorney without any obligation. Our attorneys agree to tell you whether you have a case and whether you need an attorney.
The Moore Law Firm, PLLC, is committed to helping those in need. We have the resources and experience necessary to take your case as far as it needs to go to ensure you receive a fair and just result.
Contact Our Office Today
Schedule a free initial consultation by contacting The Moore Law Firm, PLLC, through our online intake form or by calling 304-358-0318.
Appointments are scheduled at your convenience.
Off-site meetings are available upon request.