- About Us
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Contact Us
- My Employer Did Not Pay Me My Final Wages – Now What?
- Can a Criminal Charge Be Dropped?
- What Happens When You Don’t Show Up for Court?
- What Can an Employment Lawyer Do for Me?
- Why a Cell Phone Can Be the Most Important Piece of Evidence in a Criminal Case
- How Much Does an Employment Lawyer Cost?
- What Kind of Proof is Needed for a Conviction?
- What Damages are Available in an Employment Case?
- When Should You Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney?
- At-Will Employment Explained
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in WV
- Categories of Crimes in WV
- How Long Does a Felony or Misdemeanor Stay on Your Record in WV?
- DUI Implied Consent Laws
- Overview of Discovery in a Criminal Case
- DUI Refusal Review Hearing
- Fake or False ID in West Virginia
- You Must Be in a “Public Place” to Be Convicted of Public Intoxication
- Attorney Jared T. Moore Argues Before Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia
- Proposed Legislation Involving WV Criminal Offenses – February 15, 2021 Update
- How Do I Get My Criminal Record Expunged in WV?
- Civil Statute of Limitations Extended for Minor Victims of Sexual Assault or Abuse
- Field Sobriety Tests
- DUI Expungement
- Mouth Alcohol Can Create a Falsely High BAC Reading
- Police Can Stop Vehicle if Registered Owner’s License is Revoked
- Can You Be Charged for DUI on Private Property?
- What Constitutes “Possession” for a Drug Crime?
- Written Demand Required to Recover Full Damages in Wage Case
- When Miranda Warnings are Required
- Fourth Circuit Finds Armed Is Therefore Dangerous For Terry Frisk Purposes
- First Time Simple Possession Of Marijuana
- West Virginia Supreme Court Clarifies Terroristic Act Statute
- License Revocation No Longer Mandated For Dui
- Moore Secures Complete Acquittal In Hardy County
- What You Need To Know About Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Jury Finds Moorefield Man Not Guilty Of Assault
- Jury Returns Favorable Verdict In Breach Of Contract Trial
- W. Va. Rules of Evidence Revised
- Wvu Trial Team Excels At Competition In Pittsburgh
- What To Expect At A Preliminary Hearing
- Supreme Court Says Jury to Decide Person’s Status in Premise Liability Case
- Importance Of Having A Will
- The Dangers Of Talking On A Cell Phone Or Texting While Driving
- Changes to Wage Payment and Collection Act Go Into Effect June 11, 2015
- Traffic Stop Cannot Be Extended To Conduct Dog Sniff
- Am I Required to Pull Over for Emergency Vehicles?
- LANDMARK Criminal Decision Issued by W. Va. Supreme Court
- Stay Safe While Attending Treasure Mountain Festival
- Defending Disorderly Conduct Charges
- Scotus Muddies Water Of Federal Threat Statute
- Damages Available To Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
- Drivers Who Refuse Secondary Test Are No Longer Eligible For Deferral
- WV Adopts “Substantially Younger” Rule in Age Discrimination
- First Responder Can Be Charged For Photographing Victims
- Employment Protection For Volunteer Firefighters And Ems Attendants
- Scope Of Victim Impact Statements In Capital Cases
- Drivers Can Be Charged For Dui While On Private Property
- Clowning Around Could Land You A Year In Jail
- Case Results
- Site Map
- Site Search